- 125g Olive Oil Spread
- 1 cup dextrose, plus extra for dusting
- 40g raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp Wheatless plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large Riverland eggs
- pinch of salt
1. Pre -heat oven to 180°C.
2. Melt the olive oil spread in microwave.
3. Add dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
4. Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and lightly whisk.
5. Slowly pour the mixture into the eggs, whisking to combine.
6. Line a square (20cm x 20xm) baking tray with baking paper and evenly pour the mixture in.
7. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer is inserted into centre and comes out clean.
8. Cut into squares while it's still warm and dust with dextrose.
9. Cool to room temperate, then store brownies in the fridge.