- 1 Cup 100% Pure Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 Tbsp of milk
- 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips
- Smarties, M&M’s or more choc chips for the top
- Mix almond butter, 1 egg, sugar, baking soda, salt, almond meal and gluten free flour in a bowl. Add the milk and bring together. Add the choc chips.
- Use a spoon to get the same size balls and use your hands to roll the dough into a ball and press out into a cookie shape on a baking tray.
- Once all your cookies are on a tray, decorate with chosen topping and bake at 180 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
Printer Friendly Version HERE