- 450g Chocolate Mud Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 80g Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 150g dark chocolate pieces (dairy free)
- 100g whole roasted hazelnuts
- Preheat your oven to 150°C (fan forced)
- Grease or line a brownie tin or line with an Ever Eco baking mat.
- Melt the chocolate and olive oil in the microwave for 90 seconds. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- In a large bowl combine melted chocolate and eggs one at a time, stirring constantly so the eggs do not solidify. Add mud cake mix and continue to stir until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Stir through hazelnuts.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 35-40 minutes
Printer Friendly Version HERE