- 50ml of Illalangi Caramelised Wattle seed Balsamic
- 50mL lime juice
- 75ml honey
- 4 mangoes
- 3 Tbs Illalangi Saltbush Dukkah
- 3 limes halved, to serve
1. Combine 50mL of caramelised wattleseed balsamic, honey and lime juice in a bowl.
2. Cut cheeks from the mangoes and score flesh into diamonds. Do not fold out, leave so cheeks are flat.
3. Pour balsamic lime honey mixture into frying pan and heat
4. Place mangoes cut-side down in pan and cook for about 5 minutes until lightly browned and caramelised.
5. Serve Mangoes with a sprinkle of Saltbush Dukkah, dollop of cream/yoghurt or ricotta and lime half.