- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of polenta
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 onion or cold shallot, finely diced
- 1 cup of baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 tub of Alexandrina Company ricotta cheese, shredded
- 100g of cheddar cheese for top
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Add all ingredient to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into parchment or silicone lined 20 x 30cm tray
- Cook for approximately 45-60 minutes at 180C until browned on top and cooked through.
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes before slicing.
Perfect for lunches, dinner or a quick snack. Can be frozen and reheated in oven or microwave.'
Printer Friendly Version HERE