- 375g Fettuccine
- Baby Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup of fresh mixed herbs such as parsley, basil, oregano, thyme
- 100g of mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Kolophon capers.
- Illalangi Extra virgin olive oil for frying
- 150g grated Alexandrina Cheese James Flat Pepato, Romano or Vintage Cheddar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Murray River salt and Mountain pepper for seasoning
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Boil water in saucepan for pasta.
- Lightly fry garlic, mushrooms, tomato in oil in large fry pan.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook till al dente, strain, reserving 1 cup of the water.
- Add pasta, fresh herbs, capers and reserved water from pasta to frying pan and combine.
- Add grated cheese
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Serve into large pasta bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Printer Friendly Version HERE