Winter calls for hearty meals, rich flavours, and comfort food. This Bombay Lamb Shank recipe ticks all the boxes. In just a few quick steps you can pop this on in the morning before work and allow the flavours to infuse throughout the day.
- 1 tablespoon of Illalangi olive oil
- 1 packet of Love My Earth Organic Bombay Tomato Dahl or Indian Masala Dahl
- 600g boiling water
- 700g of tomato passata
- 4 lamb shanks
- Heat olive oil in a large fry pan and brown lamb shanks.
- Add Dahl Mix and fry until fragrant.
- Brown lamb shanks and transfer into slow cooker.
- Transfer everything in the fry pan into the slow cooker.
- Then add the boiling water and tomato passata to the slow cooker.
- Cook on a low heat setting all day.
Serve with: Yoghurt and Fresh Herbs, Basmati Rice, Quinoa, Roast Vegetables, Zucchini Pasta, Flat Bread or Roasted Cauliflower.
Tip: Swap out the lamb shanks for lamb chops.
Printer Friendly Version HERE