Time: 30 mins
Serves: 10 bars
- 3 1/2 cups of Toasted or Gluten-Free Brookfarm Muesli
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (or Honey if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Combine maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla essence in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring continuously.
2. Place muesli in a large mixing bowl and mix through above mixture.
3. Transfer to a small baking dish lined with baking paper and press down firmly until uniformly flattened.
4. Cover with baking paper and let firm up in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Remove Bars from the dish and chop into 10 even bars. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Credit to @bakeateasy