- 1 cup of Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 packed cup of fresh parsley
- 1 cup of fresh coriander
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 large red chilli (finely chopped)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of capers
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor.
- Leave Chimichurri for 5-10 minutes to release all of the flavours into the oil before use. (Chimichurri can be prepared and refrigerated for 24 hours before serving)
- Pour chimchurri over the chicken into a shallow dish until the chicken is coated. Allow the chicken to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- After chicken has been cooked, spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of chimchurri over the chicken per person, or use a small dipping bowl of chimchurri.
Printer Friendly Version HERE