- 1 Glug Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 Small Chilli (Sliced, for Garnish)
- 2 Tbsp Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1.2kg Kent Pumpkin (Peeled & Chopped)
- 750ml Urban Forager Stock
- 30ml Fish Sauce
- 100ml Lite Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp Almond Farmer Natural Almond Butter
- Good Grind of Murray River Salt
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander
- 2 Fresh Chillies (Sliced)
- 1 Handful Lime Wedges
- Heat oil in a saucpan and fry onion until soft.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli and curry paste and fry.
- Add cumin, butternut and stock. simmer until soft.
- Blitz soup using a stick blender, then add fish sauce to taste.
- Add coconut milk and almond butter. Blitz to combine.
- Garnish soup with coriander and chillies.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
← Older Post
Newer Post →