- 2 cups of cooked Mixed Quinoa (cooled)
- 6 large Riverland Eggs
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 packed cup grated sweet potato
- 1 medium onion
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/2 head of cauliflower chopped
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Moroccan spice blend
- Salt & pepper (we used Murray River Salt and Mountain Pepper)
1. Preheat oven to 175 °C.
2. Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
3. Season with Murray River Salt and Mountain pepper to your liking.
4. Divide mixture into greased or lined muffin tins.
5. Cook for approximately 30 minutes.
6. Place on rack to cool.
Perfect for lunches, dinner or snack.
Can be frozen and reheated in oven or microwave. High in protein and meatless. Makes around 24 medium muffins.