- 2 Punnets Cherry or Baby Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Parsley Leaves
- 1 Tbsp Red Miso Paste, White Miso Paste or Miso Glaze
- 2 Tbsp Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Water
- Pepper to taste
- Cut all tomatoes in half, then a 1/3 of them into quarters. Toss with parsley and season with black pepper.
- Combine miso and olive oil. Mix to form a paste and slowly add the vinegar, then water. Taste and add more vinegar if desired.
- Drizzle 2/3 of the dressing over the salad and toss to combine when ready to serve.
Printer Friendly Version HERE
Recipe & Image by The Healthy Hunter, 2018