- 2 Tablespoons of Illalangi extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Love my earth Vindaloo Mix
- 600g of chopped beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 jar of Illalangi pasta sauce
- Apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium eggplant diced
- 250g of button mushrooms
- 1 Handful of baby spinach
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in frypan, 2 tablespoons of Vindaloo mix and fry until fragrant
- Add 600g of chopped beef, 1 chopped onion and brown, eggplant and mushrooms and brown.
- Place in slow cooker, add jar of Illalangi pasta sauce, a dash of apple cider vinegar and 500ml of water & set to slow cook for 4-6 hours.
- Cooking time will depend on the cut of beef you use.
- Stir in 1 handful of baby spinach and summer for a further 5 mins
Serve with basmati rice or roasted veggies and fresh coriander.
We served with yoghurt and cucumber raita.
- Add fresh garlic or chilli for a flavour boost
- Add 1 400f tin of chickpeas and 2 cups of chopped zucchini for a vegan version
- Add to your next Mexican beef dish as your flavour enhancer
Printer Friendly Version HERE