- 1 tin Australian Edgell corn(420gms)
- 1 tin Australian Edgell four bean mix or chickpeas (420gms)
- 1 large Avocado, diced
- 120mL of Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 80mL of fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- Fresh coriander and basil, finely chopped
- Fresh finely sliced chilli or a good splash of Tabasco sauce.
1. Drain beans and corn. Add remainder of ingredients.
2. Season with lime juice, extra virgin olive oil, herbs and chilli.
3. Mix well, and season with a little Murray River Salt and Mountain pepper.