- 3/4 cup of Chia & Date Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Half Barrel/Amberhill Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1.5 Cups of Almond Meal
- 1/4 of sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 pepitas
- 1/4 oatmeal
- 3/4 – 1 cup of good quality chocolate
- Line a mini or standard cupcake tray with patty pans or use a silicone cupcake mould so you can pop out your cups.
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate in a bowl. Use your hands to help the mixture bind faster.
- Use a small spoon to place even spoonsful into a small cupcake tray. If you are using a standard cupcake then use a dessert spoonful instead.
- Press down on the mixture and pop into the fridge or freezer while you melt your chocolate.
- Top each cup with a spoonful of chocolate.
If you wish to decorate your cups, immediately after topping with chocolate, sprinkle with hemp seeds, top with a roasted almond or even a raspberry.
If you dislike oatmeal or pepitas then they can be subbed out and replaced with another seed.
Printer Friendly Version HERE