- 1 medium brown onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups of small cubed pumpkin
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs Illalangi Caramelised Wattleseed Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bought pizza base
- 1 Tbs Black Olive Tapenade
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small sprig fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- Pan fry onion, pumpkin pieces and mushroom in olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook covered, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes, or until the onion softens.
- Uncover and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
- Add a drizzle of the caramelised wattleseed balsamic vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza base on baking tray.
- Spread the Black Olive Tapenade on the base.
- Place the pumpkin and onion mix on the base.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and rosemary.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the base is crisp and golden. Serve immediately.
Spread pizza base with Illalangi Onion and Native Thyme Relish, Omit the Tapenade.