- 800g Cauliflower florets
- 2x 400g Cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Illalangi Dukkah
- 1 Teaspoon Murray River Salt
- 2 Avocados, halved and quartered
- 1/2 cup (140g) Natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 2 Tablespoons dill sprigs
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 1 bunch breakfast radishes, halved
- 1 cup mint leaves
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the cauliflower and chickpeas on 2 large baking trays lined with baking paper and drizzle with the oil. Top with the dukkah and salt and toss to combine. Roast for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown.
2. To make the dressing, place 1 avocado half in a medium bowl. Add the yoghurt, dill, lemon juice and water. Using a hand-held blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Top the cauliflower and chickpeas with the radish, mint and remaining avocado. Drizzle with the creamy avocado dressing to serve.
Credit to Donna Hay