- Coleslaw mix
- Fresh coriander and mint
- 2 Tbsp Illalangi Native Saltbush Blend Dukkah
- 2 Tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Tsp Peanut oil
- 2 Tsp Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100g Fried Noodles
- South Australian cooked prawns and squid tubes
- Pan fry squid in EVOO. Set aside to cool.
- In large serving bowl, combine slaw mix, dukkah, fried noodles, coriander, and mint.
- Add prawns, squid and oils to bowl.
- Toss well, taste, and if required, add some more oil, fresh mint, or coriander.
You can make this recipe using meats as an alternative to seafood. Tofu can be used as a vegetarian substitute.