- 5 medium brown onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 60mL (1/4 cup) Illalangi extra virgin olive oil
- 1tbs Illalangi Caramelised Wattleseed Balsamic vinegar
- 1 bought pizza base
- 12 drained anchovy fillets, halved
- 20 Illalangi pitted Kalamata olives
- 50g Feta cheese crumbled
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves picked
1. Place the onion and oil in a large heavy- based frying pan over medium heat.
2. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes or until the onion softens.
3. Uncover and cook, stirring often, for 12 minutes.
4. Add the caramelised wattleseed balsamic vinegar. Cook for 2 minutes, Set aside to cool slightly.
5. Preheat oven to 220°C. Place pizza base on baking tray.
6. Spread the onion mixture over the base. Arrange the anchovy, in a diamond pattern, on top.
7. Place Illalangi pitted Kalamata olives on the pizza.
8. Sprinkle with feta cheese and rosemary.
9. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the base is crisp and golden.
Serve immediately. Variations: Spread pizza base with Illalangi Onion and Native Thyme Relish, Omit olives and anchovies. Replace caramelised onion with roasted pumpkin