- 375g Olive leaf pasta
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 50g of Pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- Illalangi Extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Alexandrina Cheese Fleurieu Feta
- A good drizzle of Illalangi caramelised wattle seed balsamic
1. Cook pasta to packet instructions. Strain, set aside to cool.
2. Fry off sweet potato using a dash of Olive oil.
3. Once sweet potato is cooked add in the cherry tomatoes, spinach and olives.
4. Add the vegetables in with the pasta and crumble over Feta.
5. Add a good drizzle of caramelised wattle seed balsamic, and mix through.