- 6 chicken thigh fillets
- 2 large red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into thick slices
- 1 medium red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled (optional)
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 50 ml of Illalangi Caramelised Wattle Seed Balsamic
- 50ml Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 medium mushrooms, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Arrange chicken, potato, onion, garlic and thyme in one large roasting dishes. Whisk vinegar and oil in a jug. Drizzle oil and vinegar mixture over chicken and vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bake for 40 minutes. Add tomatoes. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes are cooked.
4. Cover and refrigerate any leftovers for lunch next day or dinner the next night (seriously don't think you will have any though).
Tips: - Can substitute chicken with beef or lamb. - Can substitute with any vegetables of your liking.