- 1 sheet of Puff pastry
- La Casa De Formaggio Baby Bocconcini
- 2 medium beetroots (cubed)
- 1 medium red capsicum (cubed)
- 1 medium red onion (finely sliced)
- Handful of Mushrooms (sliced) - optional
- Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil (evoo)
- 1 medium Sweet Potato (cubed)
- Illalangi Kale Pesto
- 3 spears fresh asparagus
- Illalangi Caramelised Wattle seed Balsamic (to your liking)
1. Fry beetroot, onion and mushroom in Evoo until soft.
2. Add sweet potato, capsicum and asparagus.
3. Add in Caramelised Wattleseed Balsamic.
4. Turn off heat and place a lid on the pan to let the vegetables finishing cooking.
5. To assemble, spread Kale Pesto over a sheet of puff pastry.
6. Add cooked vegetables and arrange baby boconcinni top.
7. Fold in sides of pastry to form a tart.
8. Place in a moderate oven and cook until pastry is golden brown and cheese has melted.
9. Slice and devour.