For the Cauliflower:
- 1 medium sized cauliflower (about 1 1/2 lbs), stem removed and cut into florets
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1-2 tbsp Illalangi EVOO
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp Illalangi Wattle Seed Balsamic
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp Murray River salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
For the Whipped Ricotta and White Beans:
- 1 cup white beans, drained (about 1/2 15-ounce can)
- 6 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Illalangi EVOO
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp Murray River Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 small clove garlic
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
In a large bowl, add the cauliflower and set aside. Next, in a separate small bowl, add the butter, olive oil, parsley, lemon zest, balsamic, salt and paprika. Mix to combine.
Add the butter mixture to the cauliflower and toss to coat.
2. Add the cauliflower to a sheet pan and spread out. Place it in the oven for 20-23 minutes until it is slightly tender.
3. While the cauliflower roasts, make the ricotta and bean dip. Add the beans, ricotta, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic to a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Remove the cauliflower from the oven, then use a flat-bottomed cup or pan to "smash" the cauliflower florets. After each floret has been smashed, place it back in the oven and roast for about 9 minutes per side.
5. To serve, spread the dip on a plate, top with the cauliflower, then the parsley, almonds, honey and red pepper flakes.
Credit to @starinfinitefood on Instagram.