- 1/3 Cup Illalangi Balsamic Vinegar
- 800g Cherry Tomatoes
- 4x Small 180g Chicken Breast Fillets, Trimmed
- 8 Cloves Garlic, Skin on
- Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to drizzle
- Marinated Feta and Basil Leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the tomatoes, chicken and garlic on a universal tray lined with a silicone mat or non-stick baking paper. Brush the chicken with balsamic vinegar. Drizzle the tomatoes and garlic with oil and remaining balsamic vinegar. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked.
- Serve with marinated feta and basil leaves.
Recipe by Donna Hay Group. Image by Chris Court.