- 1 & 2/3 cups of Brookfarm Prebiotic Paleo Granola
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 140ml Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line 2 large baking trays.
- Combine granola, flour and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, golden syrup and bicarb soda in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until melted.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on trays, 5cm apart.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden (or 12-15 minutes if you prefer crunchy).
- Leave to cool on a baking tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe by Brookfarm