- 2 cups non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup agave (or Half Barrel/Amberhill honey)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 cup of The Almond Farmer Chocolate Almond Butter
- 1/4 – 1/2 Cup Roasted Almonds
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine yogurt, agave, vanilla, lemon juice; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to previously prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Top with berries, chocolate Almond Butter & the Roasted Almonds.
- Freeze until very firm, at least 3 hours.
- To serve, cut or break into pieces.
Printer Friendly Version HERE