- 50g Riverland walnuts
- 250g Riverland sun muscats
- 150g Riverland currants
- 200g Riverland sultanas
- 50g Riverland apricots
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 240g almond meal
- 3 Tbls Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 eggs (Riverland laid)
- 1 1/2 tsp marmalade (optional)
- 30g Riverland blanched almonds
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Divide mixture into two small-medium lightly greased cake pans.
3. Top cakes with blanched almonds.
4. Cook covered with baking paper for 30minutes in a 150°C oven, remove baking paper and cook for another 25-30 minutes.
5. Glaze cakes with warmed marmalade. Makes three 350g cakes, or one large, or can be .