- 300g Well and Good Plain Flour
- 200g Quinoa flakes
- 100g sultanas
- 100g desiccated Coconut
- 300g brown sugar
- 140mL Extra virgin olive oil
- 35g golden syrup
- 90mL Water
- 6g sodium bicarbonate
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (175°C fan forced)
- In a large bowl combine flour, quinoa, sultanas, coconut and sugar.
- Place olive oil and golden syrup in the microwave on high for 2 ½ min or bring to the boil, add hot liquid to dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Combine water with sodium bicarbonate and add to the mixture.
- Mix by hand until dough comes together and let the dough stand for 5min to harden.
- Roll spoonfuls of the mixture into balls, place on lined tray. Flatten slightly. Set to bake for 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave on the tray to cool. Store in an airtight container once cooled.
Recipe by Well and Good