- 500g Grated Potatoes
- 1 Small brown onion thinly sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Australian brown rice flour or Well & Good Artisan Flour
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Sprinkle a small amount of salt onto the grated potato and allow them to sit in a bowl for 5 minutes. Use your hands to squeeze out as much of the liquid as possible from the potato, then place into a bowl.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix together until everything is well combined.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick pan over a medium high heat, add a large spoonful of the potato mixture into the pan, flatten slightly and allow to cook for 3 minutes or until golden brown before flipping and cooking for another 3 minutes. Continue until all of the batter has been cooked.