- 1/3 cup Illalangi Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free plain flour
- Preheat oven to 165°C fan forced.
- Whisk oil and maple syrup together in a bowl. Add eggs and beat well, then whisk in mashed banana and milk.
- Add baking soda, vanilla, and cinnamon. Whisk to blend.
- Stir in flour till well combined, be sure not to overmix.
- Pour batter into lined loaf tin.
- Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and bake for 45mins.
Best served warm, smothered with butter. Perfect for school lunchboxes.