- 1/4 cup Umami Pantry Miso Glaze
- Quarter pumpkin, sliced into 4 half moon segments
- 1/4 cup Illalangi EVOO
- Murray River Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven 200 degrees fan bake.
2. Place the pumpkin segments onto a lined baking tray or roasting dish.
3. Brush each pumpkin with the Miso Glaze.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Place in the oven to cook for 20 - 30 minutes.
6. Place onto a serving tray and garnish with the pepitas, sesame seeds and chilli flakes. Drizzle with extra Miso Glaze to serve.
Credit to Umami Pantry