1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
3-4 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp ranch seasoning
1/3 cup chopped scallions
1 15-oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 tbsp sriracha
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
1-2 handfuls arugula
1/3 cup diced red onion
1 avocado, diced
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
Parmesan cheese (optional)
Illalangi Olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 425. Line 2 sheet pans with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the cauliflower, olive oil and ranch seasoning to a large bowl. Toss to combine. Add the cauliflower to one of the sheet pans, add the scallions and spread out. Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes, tossing halfway, until charred on the outside.
3. Next, make the chickpeas. Add the chickpeas, sriracha, olive oil and honey. Toss to combine. Place the chickpeas on the other sheet pan and place in the oven for 20 minutes, tossing halfway, until they begin to brown.
4. Assemble the salad. Add the arugula, cauliflower, chickpeas, onion, avocado, pumpkin seeds, parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
5. Serve the salad with a drizzle of honey, if using.
Recipe by StarInfiniteFood