- 225g Riverland Pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp Illalangi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Amberhill or Half Barrell Honey
- 2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Baking powder (GF)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Cook pumpkin in microwave or on cook top. Transfer cooked pumpkin to a blender or food processor and puree.
- Add eggs, honey, olive oil, lemon zest and cinnamon and puree until smooth.
- Add the almond meal and baking powder and combine. Divide the mixture into two bowls. stir the raw cacao powder into the mixture in one of the bowls.
- Line loaf pan with baking powder. Place alternate spoonful's of the chocolate and pumpkin batters into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Use a toothpick to test readiness. Leave to cool in pan before serving.